The fonts you download off this site are compressed using the Zip format,
this is a common compression format used on the Internet, you need a program
capable of uncompressing these "zipped" files in order to open the archives,
one of the best utilities for Windows is WinZip.
Once you have WinZip installed follow the instructions below.
Installing TrueType fonts under Windows
1. Open the zip file containing the fonts you wish to install.
2. Click on start > settings > then the control panel icon.
3. Double-click on the "Fonts" icon.
4. You can now drag the font files you wish to install directly from WinZip itself
into the font folder, you can also drag fonts from anyother folder.
5. The newly installed fonts are immediately available for all